Warrnambool Veterinary Herd Health Dry-off Consultation.
As part of our commitment to improving animal health, Warrnambool Veterinary is introducing the Herd Health Dry-off Consultation in 2017. This is a FREE service.
This is in response to greater international scrutiny on the use of dry cow therapy in dairy cattle, and the need to better target preventative health programs in dairy herds of our clients.
The herd health consultation will be undertaken with you by one of our vets, and will take 15-30 minutes of your time.
We will review with you:
- Milk quality last season;
- Mastitis treatment protocols;
- Preventative animal health requirements for your herd;
- Organise for your herd to be screened for important mastitis pathogens, and for pestivirus;
- Dry cow and transition cow management.
After doing this we will provide a report for you so that actions can be undertaken to improve milk quality and the health status of your herd.
The Herd Health Dry-off consultation is FREE and can be booked by contacting the
Farmdesk on 5561 7666 or our Key Account Manager, Matt Barnes on 0499 022 114.
Get Free Delivery and Save up to $1.00 per cow on dry cow therapies
Don’t forget we offer FREE on-farm delivery.
Our delivery van is refrigerated to ensure your Vaccine is not compromised during transportation over the hot summer months.
We deliver three days per week.
- MONDAY (West) Koroit, Port Fairy, Toolong, Warrong.
- THURSDAY (North): Mailors Flat, Woolsthorpe, Grassmere, Wangoon, Purnim, Ballangeich and Cudgee
- FRIDAY (East): Allansford, Mepunga, Naringal and Nullawarre.