Neil Chesterton, a veterinarian in Dairy practice in New Zealand, has spent the last 40 years studying the causes of lameness. He travels for 3 to 4 months each year presenting seminars and investigating lameness problems in dairy herds.
Neil will be at Warrnambool Racing Club for this exclusive seminar hosted by Warrnambool Veterinary
Understanding Cow Behaviour – Your Best Defence Against Lameness!
Your choice of two sessions …
Date and Times: Wednesday 15 June at 11 am – 2 pm or 7 pm – 9 pm
Venue: Warrnambool Racing Club, Grafton Road Warrnambool.
RSVP Required by Friday 10 June on 5561 7666 – LIMITED SPACES BOOK EARLY
- Do more than 10% of your herd get lame in a 12 month period?
- Do you have a lot of white-line lameness?
- Do your cows lose weight when they get lame?
- Do you need to use some pressure with backing gates to keep the herd flowing?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, then this seminar is a must for you and your entire team.
You will learn things about cow behaviour that will surprise you and it will change the way you handle cows!
- Cost: $15 per Head or $49 per Farm – split your farm team over two sessions!
- Refreshments provided
RSVP Required by Friday 10 June 2016.
Call Warrnambool Veterinary to book a place for your team on 5561 7666